Monday, December 31, 2012
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
There's only 2 days left to save 30% on the NEW Detail™ 3 and ALL other Topaz programs! Featuring the most comprehensive detail enhancement technology, a boost in processing speed, an edge-aware masking brush and an updated interface with new presets, it is easier than ever to create high-impact images with beautiful definition and clarity. Get it now for 30% off (only $27.99) and get incomparable detail control!Just enter the code "MoreDetail" when purchasing (valid through 12/16/12). Interested in purchasing other Topaz programs? You can use this 30% discount code for the Bundle, Bundle upgrades and ALL individual programs!
Friday, December 7, 2012
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
If you have read this blog for a while, you know that I love the Topaz products. As soon as I test drive it, I'll let you know what I think. It looks exciting.
Here are some of the new features:
* Ultimate Detail Control. Selectively control small, medium and large detail throughout your entire image or specifically target details found in shadow and highlight areas.
* Improved Performance. An enhanced workflow with faster processing speeds and the ability to handle larger images.
* New Presets Explore a variety of new presets that offer detail enhancement styles for every type of photographer and any type of image.
* Preset Collections. All of the presets are broken down into collections allowing you to take control of your preset workflow and organization. It also features the new ability to create your own collections.
* Effect Mask. Selectively brush detail in or out using the tools in the Effect Mask tab.
* Opacity Slider. Control the overall strength of your applied detail enhancements using the Opacity slider (located in the Effect Mask tab).
* Improved Toning Control. Achieve more natural and consistent tone throughout your image with the integration of the Topaz IntelliColor™ technology.
* Interactive Sliders. With the improved image processing speed you can now see your results instantly as you move the adjustment sliders.
* Split Screen. Get the perfect look every time using the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
Monday, December 3, 2012
I think you should at least check it out.