Saturday, March 27, 2010

Evan Gearing has a wonderful blog


As you know, I'm a frequent contributor to HDR Spotting. For those of you who don't know what that is, I suggest you take a look at the site. I like to look at other photographers submissions. All those HDR images in one place, it's a great way to learn. I don't try to copy any one particular style but every once in a while I ask myself, "how does he/she do that?".
Evan Gearing is one of those photographers. His compositions are excellent and there's something about his processing style that, for me, is intriguing. I found his blog where he tells something about each capture and his precessing method.
It's a great place to visit, see great images and get some good ideas for HDR processing. He uses some filters that I have never seen mentioned before, and they work. Give it a look.
Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great plug! I really appreciate it. I think you have some really good work as well! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan does amazing work! He has a distinct style that really stands out in the crowd.

    ReplyDelete