Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CS5 is shipping

Click on the image to see it in a larger size

I just order CS5 and I've been watching the CS5 classes that Kelby Training has put up on their site. I must say that they do a great job. I usually just download the program but this time I decided to get the disk. Just trying something new. I'll let you know how the installation goes. The new features look interesting. There are new selection options, new brush tip designs that will help when painting and even an HDR Pro dialog section that has a great looking deghosting capability.
I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but I think I'm back in the game.
Have fun shooting and let me see some of your work.
By the way, the above image is from a recent trip to Maine. What a great place to shoot. I'll post some more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment