Thursday, January 5, 2012

The HDR workshop was great

Click image to view larger - Gullfoss Waterfall Bridge - Iceland
We just finished the first of my 2 session HDR workshop in Princeton, New Jersey. I would like to thank all those who came. I also want to thank my friend Steve Dreyer for coming into town to assist. As an aside, see yesterdays post.  Steve is doing a workshop in Lucerne, Switzerland in May.  You should take a look at that. It will be great.
The workshop was intense but a really good time. Almost all of the photographers were at the same skill level making things a bit easier. As always, I started at the beginning, explaining the concepts of shooting, processing and post-processing photos for HDR. We had plenty of time for Q&A and hands-on processing.
I'm really looking forward to the next session.

Steve and I are planning another workshop in Princeton sometime in April. I'll keep you informed

1 comment:

  1. Yes Alan, it was a great workshop. I could tell that the attendees learned a lot of useful concepts. And thanks for inviting me -- I enjoyed it!

    I also look forward to our April workshop in Princeton!

    Also, thanks for mentioning my two-day workshop in Lucerne, Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete