Monday, November 12, 2012

Thank you Calumet Photo

Click photo to see larger
Things are getting back to the new normal after the storm a few weeks ago, at least in my area.  I know there are lots of people still hurting, badly. Some members of our local photo meet-up group maned a truck in the snow last week collection food, bottle water etc. for those at the Jersey shore.  The photos of that area and New York are heart breaking.  I wish them all the best.

Anyway, on Saturday I taught a class at Calumet Photo in Philadelphia. It was a small group, but we had a good time. I want to thank Calumet and the people that came. Lets do it again soon.

The photo above is a street scene in Philadelphia.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your class and the great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image. I also enjoyed your YouTube video and purchased photomatix plug-in for Aperture. I'm just getting started with HDR for fun. Thanks for opening my eyes to HDR. You changed my perception about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment. If I can be of any additional help you can reach me at akesselhaut@hotmail.com

      Best

      Alan

      Delete