Thursday, June 3, 2010

No Photo Thursday

So I get a call today from a very dear friend and good shooter. He shall go nameless so he remains my very dear friend. He's on a circuitous road trip down in the southern states of our beautiful country. He gives himself and assignment for the day. OK, it's his time to go out and shoot some of the most wonderful waterfalls around. Being a retired rocket scientist he does all the research. Locations, recommended gear, settings etc. Loads up every piece of equipment he has. Drives for however long. Here is where I don't have all the details, because I was laughing so hard. I think they hiked to the falls. Goes to set up for the great American shot. OK, wait for it. He brought all his gear but one thing, the camera. We both were hysterical. I hope I never do that. He'll never let me live it down. Oh and by the way, I won't let him either.
What a great life.

2 comments:

  1. I love your header photo! Can't wait to follow your ongoing work. Come see my stuff at http://standstillwith.blogspot.com/ and http://levonnesprettypics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used to be a great friend.

    ReplyDelete