Friday, July 23, 2010

Back home and ready for the NYC photo walk

Hi all. We had a great time in New Mexico. Good hikes, good company, good food and lots of pictures.
The Santa Fe Plaza at night comes alive with street musicians. All kinds of music. From Country to Bluegrass to Classical. Great fun.
I did take my camera gear with me all the time, and yes, I did carry my tripod on every hike. I'll post some of the pictures in the days to come. I hope you like them.
Tomorrow is the 3rd Annual Kelby International PhotoWalk. My good buddy Steve and I are doing the one in New York City Chinatown area. Of course it will be in the high 90's and high humidity. Oh my. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Have a great week-end.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent photo! Sounds like you had a great trip. I'm looking forward to seeing your images from New Mexico, as I spent 18 years of my life there (and would like to spend more). I'm joining a Kelby photowalk here in Austin this evening.

    ReplyDelete