Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Photo Walk in Chinatown was great fun


It was hot. 97 degrees hot with very high humidity. I would guess that less than half the people showed up. They may have been the smart ones. Steve and I walked the parks and streets at a snails pace and drank plenty of water. We took lots of pictures but I must admit the heat got to me. I'm feeling it today. Was it worth it? Sure.

I shot in AV mode at a very high ISO. For the most part things worked well.

The streets were alive with people and there was a great energy. Tourists were everywhere carrying every kind of photo gear imaginable. Our group carried mainly Canon cameras and lenses. Nikon was also well represented.

Have a great week and I'll try to post other images from the photo walk and my New Mexico trip in the coming days.





No comments:

Post a Comment