Thursday, July 29, 2010

We're going on the road again



Click images to enlarge

We're hitting the road again. This time it's out to East Hampton, New York. Each year there is a "Cloths Line" art show to benefit the local cultural theater. I have 5 pieces to exhibit. I'll let you know if any sell. It's all for a good cause. Then we're going on to Cape Cod to see some friends. The Cape is always fun with lots of opportunities to take pictures. The main image of this blog was shot out there last year.

Above are 2 additional pictures from New Mexico. The sunsets out there are just wonderful. The second image is of the Miracle Staircase in Santa Fe. You can read more about it here. I have others that I'll post later.

In some other news, Kelby training keeps churning out their classes. You can find them here. Believe me when I say that it's a great value.
Have a wonderful week and I'll post again when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Alan, Your photography continues to be just amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete