Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just back from Keuka Lake, New York

Click image to view larger

It's been a very good summer. Lots of travel. This trip was to one of the finger lakes in Upstate New York. Our good friends live there for the summer. We hiked, drank and laughed ourselves silly. Roger and I did a lot of shooting. Great fun. I took the above picture after dinner as the sun was just setting. If you look at it larger, just under the tree limb, you can see Mars. I hope you like it.
I see while I was away that NIK announced a shipping date for HDR Efex Pro. I did take one of their free webinar, hosted by Rick Sammon. I think it has real possibilities but I'll reserve comment until I try the demo version. I hear that Photomatix has a 4.0 version in bata testing. I'll have to look into that also.






No comments:

Post a Comment